We offer a wide variety of one-on-one and group (2-5 person) personal training options. These include, but are not limited to, land, aquatic, outdoor, Pilates (mat and reformer), yoga, breath work, Tai Chi, and sports-specific training. Junior personal training for youth ages 10 to 14 is also available and is a superb way to help students build confidence and focus on their own goals.
With help from a personal trainer, you can:
- Improve your overall fitness: strength, flexibility, endurance, posture, balance, coordination, stress management and cardiovascular health
- Reach or maintain a healthy weight: body fat reduction, weight management, body toning, and shaping
- Learn to stick to it: extra motivation, encouragement and help overcoming fitness obstacles
- Focus on your unique health concerns: arthritis, diabetes, low back pain, rehabilitation, pre/postnatal training
- Find the right way to work out: correct use of equipment, and the best techniques for cardiovascular, and free-weight training
- Stop wasting time: maximum results in minimal time with a personalized program designed to use your strengths
- Learn new skills: improve strength, flexibility and overall conditioning for tennis, skiing, golfing and more
- Benefit from the buddy system: get individualized attention and support as you meet regularly with your trainer
- Take charge of your program – find the one that’s right for you
This service is offered for fee by individual session, or in packages of half-hour or hour-long sessions with pricing for members and nonmembers.