Our therapists offer professional massages to help you feel more relaxed and energize your day! You can schedule your massage appointment at the Member Services Desk or call (605) 322-5300.
Monday – Friday: 9:00 a.m. – 9:00 p.m.
Saturday: 9:00 a.m. – 5:30 p.m.
Sunday: 11:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
Our Massage Therapists
All of our massage therapists are certified through a credentialed massage school and hold current licensure with the State of South Dakota. Additionally, all of our massage therapists are certified in Swedish Massage, but also provide a variety of techniques used in dependently or in combination. Your therapist will perform a personal consultation prior to the massage to design the massage that best meets your needs.
Benefits of Massage
- Lowers blood pressure
- Increases circulation
- Improves flow of lymph through the lymphatic vessels
- Relaxes muscle tension and relieves spasms
- Aids in improving range of motion
- Promotes general relaxation and stress relief
- Raises level of energy and alertness
- Leads to an enhanced feeling of overall well-being
- Can relieve pain, aid in healing and stimulate self-healing
- Reduces mental and physical fatigue and promotes better sleep
- Improves posture
- Promotes faster healing of injured muscular tissue
- Swedish Massage
- Myofascial Release
- Deep Tissue
- Sports Massage
- Hot Stone Massage
- Prenatal Massage
- Trigger Point Therapy
- Tune Ups (10 minute seated massages)
- 15 minute table massage
- Spa Treatments: Hand paraffin dip, foot paraffin dip or foot spa. These 15-minute treatments can be scheduled individually or combined with your massage.
At your first visit, your therapist will ask general health questions before beginning your massage session. It is very important that you inform the therapist of any health problems or medications you are taking. In some cases, if you are under a doctor’s care, it is strongly advised that you ask for a written recommendation from your doctor for massage, prior to your session.
Schedule your massage appointment at the Member Services Desk or call 322-5300. Massage and Spa Services are available to members and nonmembers.
We want you to benefit from the full massage session, so be sure to arrive 10 minutes early to allow for check-in and dressing time. If you will be late, please call us. Remember, this will shorten your session.
Massage Cancellation Policy
Massage cancellations must be received the day before a scheduled massage appointment to avoid charges for that massage.
Ask us how you can reward your employees with at-the-worksite seated massage.
Give the gift of therapeutic massage to family, friends and business associates. Massage gift cards can be purchased for one session, packages, or a combination of services.
Please note: This service is not included in membership fees.