Whether your goal is to lose weight, build muscle or improve your overall fitness level, our personal training program can help. Personal training is an effective way to take your exercise routine to the next level while providing the motivation, encouragement and accountability you need to get you there. Our personal trainers can create a cutting-edge program designed to get the results you want.
We offer a wide variety of one-on-one and group personal training options. These include, but are not limited to, land, aquatic, Pilates (mat and reformer), yoga, breath work, Tai Chi, and sports-specific training. Junior personal training for youth ages 10 to 14 is also available and is a superb way to help students build confidence and focus on their own goals.
With help from a personal trainer, you can:
- Improve your overall fitness: strength, flexibility, endurance, posture, balance, coordination, stress management and cardiovascular health
- Reach or maintain a healthy weight: body fat reduction, weight management, body toning, and shaping
- Learn to stick to it: extra motivation, encouragement and help overcoming fitness obstacles
- Focus on your unique health concerns: arthritis, diabetes, low back pain, rehabilitation, pre/postnatal training
- Find the right way to work out: correct use of equipment, and the best techniques for cardiovascular, and free-weight training
- Stop wasting time: maximum results in minimal time with a personalized program designed to use your strengths
Small Group Training
Ignite is a small group training program designed for anyone looking to take their fitness to the next level. Receive in-depth training in a small group setting, and increase the intensity of your workout. Sessions cost 40% less than with traditional personal training. Learn more here.
This service is offered for fee by individual session, or in packages of half-hour or hour-long sessions with pricing for members and non-members. For more information, please call 605-322-5300 or complete our contact form.